Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Woowa, acceptance is expressly limited to these policy.
Woowa respects the privacy of the users of its site(s) and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
We use your data to process orders as quick and easy as possible.
Beside this, we will use your data only with your permission.
Woowa will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only share the information with third parties that strictly required in processing your service order.
Woowa uses the collected data to supply its clients with the following services:
- To surf the Woowa website as pleasantly as possible, we save your personal information and data (with your permission) regarding your surfing habits and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and targeted offers and recommendations that you might find interesting.
- With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to support@Woowa.com.
- If you create a Woowa account we save your data on a secure server. In your Woowa account we save information such as name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information, so you don’t need to fill in your information with every visit.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us improve our site to further develop and improve the service.
- Woowa promotions may require your personal details from you, such as your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Woowa uses all the features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. We obtain specific cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website.
- Use the Ads Settings to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network Ads.
- Woowa uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Woowa ads on sites across the Internet.
- Woowa and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the website.
- Woowa and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the site.
Woowa will not sell your information
Woowa will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only communicate to third parties involved in the execution of your application. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your personal information is safe with Woowa
We appreciate the trust you have in us and we will be extremely careful with your data. When you place an order or access your Woowa account, Transport Layer Security (TLS v1.2 or higher) technology is protecting your data on the Internet. Your data will always be protected and kept confidential.
Data processing & GDPR policy
For data processing policy and GDPR regulations, please refer to the Data Processing Addendum document.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by this Policy (including the binding individual arbitration clause).